May 22-25, 2011
The Texas Association of Homes and Services for the Aging will hold it's Annual Meeting and Exposition at theAustin Renaissance Hotel, Austin, TX
The Keynote Speakers:
- Gary Hoover - Entrepreneurial Thinking for the 21st Century
- Kurt Senske - Live a Life of Significance
30 concurrent sessions will be featured covering the spectrum of senior care.
Stroll through the exhibit hall to pick up information on services or products.
Other exceptional conference events include:
- Art Is Ageless Awards Ceremony & Reception - including an art exhibition of paintings, drawings, woodwork, quilts, afghans, prose, poetry, and more.
- CEO Think Tank Breakfast - for TAHSA member chief executive officers or others who lead long-term care organizations.
- Peer Group Breakfasts - Special networking opportunities have been planned for Nurses, Social Workers, Activity Directors, Nutrition and Dining Services,Chaplains, Marketing, Human Resources, and Housing Members.
ByStephen Winbaum, Newsletter Editor