Sponsored by AARP and AARP Services, Inc.
Friday, April 29, 2011
8:00 am 5:00 pm
Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel
San Francisco, California
Whats Next Boomer Business Summit is an annual event that brings together the countrys top businesses and organizations that are thought leaders in thebaby boomer marketplace. It is where deals get done.
A Fresh Look at the Future by Internet and Technology Founders
- Mary Furlong, President & CEO, Mary Furlong & Associates
- Vint Cerf, Vice President & Chief Internet Evangelist, Google and Co-Inventor of the Internet
- Safa Rashtchy, Board Member, AARP Global Network
- Jody Holtzman, Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership, AARP
Over 60 Session Speakers, including:
- Lori Bitter, President, Continuum Crew
- Jane Glenn Haas, Founder, WomanSage
- Omar Green, Director, Strategic Mobile Initiatives, Intuit, Inc.
- Lyn Jeffery, Director, Technology Horizons Program, Institute for the Future
- Mollie Katzen , Best-Selling Author
- Laurie Orlov, Founder, Aging in Place Technology Watch
- Gail Sheehy, Best-Selling Author