Sprouts are high in vitamin A, and come in many shapes, sizes, colors, and flavors. This Chicken & Bean sprout stir-fry is an easy dish for a lunch or dinner that everybody loves.
Shopping/to do list
- 8-10 oz. Chicken Breast, cut into 1/2 strips
- 1 Cup Bok Choy, sliced
- 1 1/2 Cup Soy bean sprouts
- 1/2 Cup celery, sliced
- 1 Small onion, sliced
- 1 Green hot pepper, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Szechwan pepper
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Cup Rice noodles
- Cut ingredients into desired sizes. Soak rice noodles in hot water for 3 minutes.
- Add a little oil or cooking spray of your choice to the pan. Heat pan to 400F/high heat.
- Add chicken. Stir around for 2 minutes to brown on all sides.
- Add Bok Choy, bean sprouts, celery, onion, hot pepper, garlic, and ginger.
- Stir around for 2 minutes.
- Add drained rice noodles, Szechwan pepper and low sodium soy sauce to taste. Stir around for an additional minute.