Located in Worcester, PA, Meadowood is a nonprofit retirement community where our residents have the freedom to create their own lifestyle.
Our naturally beautiful campus provides a wealth of amenities and services, all designed to accommodate our residents individual needs. Choose from several residential home designs each customizable to fit your retirement vision - as well as a continuum of flexible healthcare services.
Come experience Meadowood, a scenic community that offers countless opportunities to enjoy the best in everyday living.
- A 131-acre neighborhood community with manicured gardens, scenic trails and naturally beautiful grounds
- Residential choices in Independent Living, including customizable apartments, courtyard homes and classic English carriage homes
- Additional levels of care available in personal care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation and memory care
- Full continuum of care and choice of fee programs
- An active senior retirement community that promotes personal growth through lifelong learning, cultural and recreational activities, social opportunities, holistic wellness and spiritual enrichment
- Activities include fitness center and indoor swimming pool, art and ceramics studios, woodworking and craft shops, computer lab, 8,000-volume library with fireplace, flower and vegetable garden areas, shopping and dining excursions and more
- Over 60 groups, clubs and other organizations promote community participation
- Amenities include a beauty salon and barber, bank, postal services, gift shop, guest house accommodations, a robust fitness program and facilities and more
- Central Montgomery County location is convenient to Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Valley Forge, Blue Bell and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.