Every workplace seems to have its own personal mantras and mission statements. However, we’re hoping you don’t find the slogans below at any workplace!
- If you do a good job and work hard, you may get a job with a better company someday.
- The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts.
- Sure, you may not like working here, but we pay your rent.
- Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings - they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
- A person who smiles in the face of adversity, probably has a scapegoat.
- Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here.
- If at first you don't succeed - try management.
- It's only unethical if you get caught.