The Long-Term Quality Alliance (LTQA) will hold its annual meeting from December 16 to December 17, 2013. The location is the Georgetown Conference Center in Washington DC.
The theme of this year's conference is “Building Bridges across the Continuum to Achieve Person-Centered Care”.
- Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR) - Sponsor of the Healthy Americans Act
- Senator Johnny Isakson (R-GA) - Member of US Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
Learn about the latest trends on:
- Blending Medical and Long-Term Services and Supports
- Managing and optimizing the costs of people with long-term care needs
- Using Data to Promote Continuity of Care and Increase Accountability
- Redesigning Payments at the State and Local Level and future educational needs and skills of the workforce necessary to refine and reinforce the components essential for effective care transitions
Attend high-level panels and discussions over two days.
Day 1: System Savings through Coordination of Medical and Social Resources
Day 2: Investing in State of the Art Models to Create a Sustainable Future
Review the LTQA Brochure